Saturday, December 31, 2005
hmm..been a crazy few days. fun fun fun. also made me realise just how different girls and guys are. either that..or it's cos girls will stick up for each other, and guys do the same for themselves.
though i strongly believe it's cos birds of a feather flock together, so i hear my girlfriends agreeing with my point of view..and the guys seem to reach a consensus amongst themselves.
wei and i agree we don't have to be friends with everyone in the block. i certainly don't agree with somethings some of them do..and i don't feel an obligation to pretend to like them and wave hi or bye..just to assuage their little egos...for the record..i don't bother hiding distaste. i also don't bother making trouble for ppl...as long as they don't overstep the boundary and make my life hell. if i have o worry abt what everyone thinks or feels...i'd be tooo busy..and no one would seriously care to worry abt me in return. it's the sad fact..human nature...and we all know i need plenty of me time. i'm my best entertainer. haha.. (: no one makes me happier than a happy selina.
ok..enough nonsense. don't you think the words to this song are so sweet? hahaha..i might just have posted this before..
Maybe I'm Amazed (Jem)
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way You Love Me All The Time
Maybe I'm Afraid Of The Way I Love You
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way You Pulled Me Out Of Time
And Hung Me On A Line
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way I Really Need You
Maybe I'm A Girl And
Maybe I'm A Lonely Girl
Who's In The Middle Of Something
That She Doesn't Really Understand
Maybe I'm A Girl And
Maybe You're The Only Man
Who Could Ever Help Me
Baby Won't You Help Me Understand
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way You're With Me All The Time
Maybe I'm Afraid Of The Way I Leave You
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way You Help Me Sing My Song
Right Me When I'm Wrong
Maybe I'm Amazed At The Way I Really Need You
Maybe I'm A Girl And
Maybe I'm A Lonely Girl
Who's In The Middle Of Something
That She Doesn't Really Understand
Maybe I'm A Girl And
Maybe You're The Only Man
Who Could Ever Help Me
Baby Won't You Help Me Understand
~it's the hardest thing i'll ever have to do..to turn ard and walk away pretending i don't love you
Posted by selina at 12:00 am
0 Comments:
Post a Comment